- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
NIRA was all about sensor fusion way before the expression was coined a buzzword. We have been working in this field since 2001 and have continuously explored our surroundings to challenge the industry and ourselves.
We have transformed from working with vehicle-only software only to also working on backend algorithms processing data from our vehicle software. We have built an ecosystem where our software is at the core, both in the vehicles and on the backend, and where we own all the data. This took a tremendous effort on both the technical and the business side, as this is truly reshaping the auto industry at its core and taking routes no one has taken before. It has put us in a great position to really influence the future of transport.
You will be working in a team reporting directly to the CEO, where team members have so far been scrambled from other teams depending on the current focus. You will be the second permanent member on the team, where both business aspects and technical aspects are taken into account prior to prototyping. The goal for the team is to have developed demonstrators for a number of new products/services within autonomy, MaaS and/or routing within 2-3 years.
This is what you will do
As a full stack developer in our New Tech team you will be working on the development of new functions, non-existent in the industry today. The New Tech team are looking long into the future to try to understand where transportation is heading and to develop demonstrators and prototypes with a fail-fast mindset. We aim at breaking new grounds and to continue to build on the explorative path NIRA has been on for almost 20 years. You will be an important part in this exploration and you will participate and contribute from early idea to final prototype. Your daily work will involve tasks as:
• Signal processing and development of control algorithms
• Plan and prepare for data logging in vehicles
• Interpretation of CAN/CAN-FD buses and databases
• Identification and routing of relevant CAN signals for target features/functions
• Develop communication protocols between vehicle prototype hardware and backend
• Backend analysis and aggregation of vehicle data
• Contribute and participate in development plans and goals
• Participate in discussions with potential customers and partners
What we hope you'll bring to the team
• You are an experienced full-stack developer with both bread and depth
• You have experience from signal processing and algorithm development
• You enjoy working in a team with quick decisions and you feel comfortable starting off on new ventures with only vague goal definitions
• You are experienced from working with CAN databases, communication protocols and network topologies
• You enjoy interacting with customers and suppliers and being close to the market
• You feel comfortable developing in Matlab and coding in C and Python
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system.
To find out more about our company and all the great aspects of being a part of NIRA, take a look at our Culture Book and visit our company website, LinkedIn and Facebook.