- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer for work at the sites of some of our clients.
· Plan solutions using Thingworx and Thingworx Navigate
· Should have working experience with Smart connected operations
· Must have worked as PLM Solution Architect
· Consult with business and application teams in creating business requirements and technical specifications.
· Understand the user issues and plan solution with the team
· Design and develop custom Windchill solutions for requirements.
· Understand existing customizations and perform root Cause analysis of issues, followed by resolution.
· Understand runtime components/ configuration of Windchill and propose and develop solutions/measures to address problems.
· Understand and improvise existing integrations and design and implement new interfaces between business applications
· Work with systems team to provide admin support
· Good Understanding of Windchill API - persistance, navigation, usagelink, views, wizards, services and listeners, Component Builders, Windchill Functionality (packages, Change Management, workflows etc.), InfoEngine, Windchill DS, Vaulting etc.
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to understand and debug existing customizations is essential.
- Experience with jUnit and PTC Integrity will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Swedish language will be an added advantage.
- Experience in creating VMWare machines for Windchill will be an added advantage.