- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We at Scandinavian Luxury are a young and quickly growing e-commerce company that is mainly focusing on exclusive merchandise. At SLG you will be working with people that has a set of unique skills when it comes to ecommerce.
We started back in 2006 with uret.se that grew to became the leading watch store online in the nordic region. Today we are are running a vintage shop at uretvintage.se as well as selling jewellery at lamastone.se with websites also in Norway, Denmark, Finland and Poland.
We are working in a.bright and nice office in central Stockholm very close to the Slussen metro station and work according to normal office hours.
About the job
In the role as core back-end developer you will focus on:
* Maintain the current system
* Add new features and eliminating bugs
* Help out with process improvements
* Be actively suggesting architectural improvements
As a member of a small team, in general, and a small tech team, especially, your input is extremely important and your a vital part of our future success. You need to be good in communicating, be prestigeless and like to work in small team.
We want you have the following skillset:
• Used to communicate in English
• Extremely skilled in PHP
• Very skilled in Python
• Very skilled in SQL (MySQL)
• Have a good knowledge when it comes to NoSQL
• Used to work in an agile fashion
• An analytic out-of-the-box mind for data processing, analysis and best-effort algorithms
• Are thorough, likes own responsibility and are good in wrapping up tasks
• Works well on your own
This can be a nice bonus:
• interest in watches, jewellery and other exclusive merchandise.
We do set high demands when it comes to taking responsibility and making sure to finish your tasks in a professional manner and in return we offer good terms and compensation. You will be part of a growing team in a quickly growing and changing environment.
The job is a full time employment with indefinite term (Tillsvidareanställning in Swedish)
Send your CV and preferably also a personal letter and your LinkedIn profile and so on to
[email protected]. The starting date of the job is as soon as possible.