Roxtec is the world-leading developer and manufacturer of modular-based sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations. Our flexible system is used within everything from the energy industry through to shipbuilding to protect life and assets from risk factors such as fire, gas and water. Roxtec is a rapidly growing group serving customers in more than 80 markets through subsidiaries and local distributors. Read more on http://www.roxtec.com (http://www.roxtec.com/).
Do you want to be part of a strong team with many possibilities and challenges ahead? Do you want to help enabling our business digitally and make sure we have a great foundation for collaboration and innovation? Do you want to work with the latest technologies? Do you want to work in a team where anything is possible? Then keep reading. Roxtec holds a great future for you who can drive change, think out of the box and challenge existing ways of work. We are searching for you who want to work in a dynamic organization with great commitment, customer focus and a cooperative culture.
We are currently seeking a DevOps engineer/architect with specialties in Cloud & data analytics area. You will be part of our IT Team, working for both Business and IT in virtual teams being a key player in securing IT development at Roxtec. You should have broad general knowledge within IT development, good technical skills and a proven background in your areas of knowledge.
For succeeding in this role, you need a genuine interest in leadership and possess coaching capabilities. The role will primarily be to ensure that our products and services are developed according to our internal customer needs.
The Roxtec IT department covers Operation, Development and support for all the 28 subsidiaries in the group, worldwide. The IT department is based at the Roxtec headquarters in Karlskrona, Sweden, where all systems, from ERP through to other special applications, are maintained and developed.
• Dev & Ops in the area of responsibility (Primarily the Roxtec analytics infrastructure built in Google Cloud platform)
• Maintaining Roxtec data/analytics & development pipelines
• Architect and engineer our different cloud functions
• Acting as Tech Lead in virtual Product teams in close collaboration with Business
• System integration, building and maintaining
• Innovation and exploration of new technologies
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery – design and develop test automation
you will also:
• Help the team deliver any tasks that is needed.
• Help creating and evaluating requirements, internally but also towards external partners.
• Ensure continuous improvements within the area.
Good to have:
• A university degree in engineering or computer science or similar.
• Experience as DevOps/Solution/Software developer or architect.
• Experience in data transformation and data analytics area
• Experience in Java/.NET/Python, SQL and scripting.
• Fluent in English - both written and spoken.
• It will also be a merit if you have experience from Power BI (or any other visualization tool), Project Management, Cloud solutions and especially Google cloud functions and integrations.
You take responsibility for you own work, you are curious, social, and have a driving force for change. You are organized and focused on customer satisfaction and delivery of high quality. You possess the ability to establish and maintain good relations with partners and stakeholders. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility. You are open to new ideas and experiences, seek knowledge and handle situations and problems with creativity, but you can also relate to well-known standards and methodologies.
Speed, simplicity and flexibility are key principles for us at Roxtec and should feel natural also for you.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Rikard Hasselgren, CIO, +46 733 31 32 47, or Ulrica Malmberg, EVP HR, +46 733 31 31 74.
Selection and interviews are made continuously, so send your application as soon as possible, and no later than 2020-03-01.