- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Rocker is building a mobile-only banking experience, and changing the way we think about and interact with our money. Our customer base is growing rapidly with the launch of two new products, our Rocker Visa Card and Rocker Pay, and will continue to grow as we add a savings account and start scaling internationally this year! With this in mind, we are creating a new position for our team, a Senior UX Designer!
As our Senior UX Designer, you will oversee the work of our Designers, integrate with our Frontend Developers, and collaborate closely with our Product and Customer Success Teams to ensure a well-integrated App that solves customer problems and creates better ways for customers to manage their personal economy. You will set the stage for the next generation of banking in everything from early exploration, research, idea generation and concepts, to ensuring we test, refine, and update designs we’ve released.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our UX/Design team towards our long term vision and total customer experience across all Rocker’s products and service
- Prioritize work for your team as you collaborate with various teams across Rocker
- Champion design standards throughout the entire product build, launch, and updates, and across the organization
- Visualize and prototype design concepts from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes for our mobile app and website
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users, and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Work closely with customer insight information and Product Managers to be the customer voice and advocate as we integrate changes and add features, and stay up-to-date with latest trends and digital product design thinking
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
What you will need:
- 5+ years with delivering great UX design on mobile focused products
- Success leading a mobile app design team
- Passionate about understanding the user’s needs, motivations, behaviors, and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables
- Excellent communicator in Swedish and English, with solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- A passion for simplifying the complex
- Engaged, open minded, and ambitious team player willing to share and learn