- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location! Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Do you want to be an active contributor to disrupting healthcare? We have a data-driven approach to healthcare and to deliver on our commitments, we are expanding our driven Analytics team. If you are enthusiastic about analytics and have strong skills in SQL, this is the role for you! As a member of the Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
What you’ll do;
Being a spokesperson for data, you have a keen eye for improvements and you are excited to share your insights with others. You will share recommendations using your strong analytical and storytelling abilities and in turn, you will impact the strategy and the business. At KRY your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly focusing on the following responsibilities;
- Guiding stakeholders to become data-driven and achieve their targets
- Collaborating with teams across the organization to uncover insights
- Supporting the team with strategy and growth opportunities
- Analyzing user engagement with the product
- Proposing and conducting A/B-testing for product features
- Building metrics framework for new product offerings and creating custom dashboards and deep-dive analysis
Who you are;
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and committed Analyst who wants to make an impact by bringing a hands-on mindset and a curious approach to the organization while staying focused on the priorities. Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are;
- Experience and a proven track record in a similar role
- Experience working with large datasets using SQL
- The ability to formalize problems and turn data into actionable recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with a visualization tool is a strong plus - Mode, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Funnel, Domo, Datorama, etc.
- Proven experience of working with Python is a plus
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true) or contact us on [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.