- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about healthcare? Do you want contribute to the lives of millions?
If your answers to both are true, the Cambio CDS team is the right place for you. We develop standards-based, EHR-independent Clinical Decision Support (CDS) applications that aim to accelerate the learning and innovations of healthcare. At Cambio CDS, we are all passionate about improving healthcare by developing software tools to facilitate clinical decision-making at point of care. After initial success in Sweden and UK, we anticipate a rapid growth of the operation in the coming years.
Your position at Cambio
CDS is an area of health information technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
We are looking for a Backend or a Fullstack software Developer to help us reach new heights. Your task will be to develop our Clinical Decision Support (CDS) services, using some of the latest technologies and to work with the infrastructure that supports them with a DevOp’s spirit. In this role, you will work collaboratively within a software engineering team to develop, deploy and operate our systems.
As a person, you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You pay attention to details and follow things through. You are open-minded, curious and keen to learn new skills. Like us, you are passionate about improving healthcare and motivated by the potentials of health IT.
- Good knowledge of JAVA.
- Experience with one or more microservices frameworks.
- Experience working with microservices architectures and/or integrating systems.
- Familiar with automation/configuration management and continuous delivery.
- Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Knowledge of some version control system.
- Experience with SQL (NoSQL repository experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Good English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience from the healthcare industry is a plus but not required.
- Some experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred.
- Knowledge of other programming languages apart from Java is a plus.
More about Cambio
Cambio was founded in 1993 in Linköping by two engineers with the ambition to digitizing healthcare. Today Cambio is an international company with headquarters in Stockholm, development centers in Linköping, Motala and in Sri Lanka, offices in Denmark and England. We are 600+ employees with different backgrounds, areas of expertise and tasks, but with a common goal to create world class IT solutions that contribute to the greater good within the E-health industry.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We look forward to receiving your application!