- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Embark, we want to empower everyone to create games!
If you're a recent graduate, you've probably noticed that many jobs require tons of industry experience. At Embark studios, however, we're more interested in talent and ambition.
As a Game Programmer at Embark, you will be working on an unannounced co-operative action game, alongside some of the most talented people in the games industry.
We believe that great games are made in creative environments, where builds are always playable, and teams can move fast and test as many ideas as possible.
We would love if you have any projects or experiments to show us that you’ve made in your spare time or during your education.
The game we’re making is built in Unreal, using C++, blueprints and a scripting language called Angelscript.
Example of responsibilities
- Design and implement gameplay systems
- Help building tools and frameworks for game development
- Collaborate and work closely with fellow software engineers and other game disciplines such as designers and content creators
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Professional English communication skills
- An interest in computer science and programming as a craft
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Software Engineer in Java and C++
- Tech Lead till Nordiska Galleriet
- Systemansvarig/IT-specialist för Riksbankens analysplattform
- Systemansvarig/IT-specialist för Riksbankens verksamhetskritiska IT-system