- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Altran är ett världsledande konsultbolag och verkar inom bland annat fordonsindustri, telekom, försvar, energi, hälsovård, finansiell och offentlig sektor. Våra konsulter har expertkompetens inom en mängd områden som exempelvis inbyggda system, produktutveckling, mekanik och IT & Digitalisering.
Producing innovative and inspiring client outcomes across the spectrum of UX projects in the field of Automotive infotainment, you must be innovative, quick to adapt, have a strong understanding of an end to end UX design process, coupled with experience in delivering UX design and eagerness to continually learn new digital technologies. You will work closely with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy and advise them on best practices from an end-to-end UX perspective, by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces. You will be collaborating with a range of disciplines, such as Product Owners, Experience Strategists, Product Owners, Visual Designers, Business Analysts, and Engineers. Together you will deliver industry-leading experiences across a broad range of products and services.
Responsibilities and Experience
· Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences to create an intuitive experience
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
· Experience of successful client delivery and engagement
· Experience in designing, planning and facilitating user research and conducting customer research and facilitating usability testing
· Documenting user research findings and presenting concepts to client stakeholders
· Experience designing for responsive web, iOS, Android platforms.
· Experience with agile methodology and product development teams
3+ years of UX design experience, either in business or in consulting.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience preferred.
A passion for thinking innovatively and creating intuitive and easy to use interfaces that delight end-users and that solve business problems
A portfolio to demonstrate your UX design experience and abilities
Strong understanding of and familiarity with the end to end UX design process, user-centered design and UX principles
The ability to get your hands on with UX design and prototyping tools (i.e. Sketch, Axure, Invision, Adobe, or similar)
Experience in developing rapid prototypes
Familiarity with UX trends and methodologies
Start date: Flexible
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.