- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking a talented and passionate User Experience Designer to join us as part of our User Experience team.
The successful candidate will lead interaction design and bring strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate ideas (business needs and user goals) into interaction and design solutions within a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has user interface and design experience with web, desktop or mobile applications, including proven experience with different UX deliverables, and the ability to adapt them to different users, projects and constraints. She/he must be self-motivated, willing to be challenged by management, experts, development teams and customers, as well as work thoughtfully in building bridges between our offices globally.
• BA or BS degree in related field.
• Experience designing user interfaces for web, desktop or mobile applications.
• Ability to produce and deliver excellent design assets.
• Strong skills in learning and understanding business technologies.
• Good knowledge of user interface principles and usability heuristics.
• Communicate clearly the design details and its rationale.
• Positive and collaborative attitude fueled by passion for crafting.
• Provide an online portfolio of UX projects (or samples of preview work).
Any of the following is considered a merit:
• Experience working with UX frameworks and guidelines.
• Experience in B2B software development.
• Experience in telecom domain.
In your daily work you will, as part of our User Experience team, work with up to standard state of the art design tools such as Adobe XD, Balsamic etc.
• Define design and user interaction through prototypes and UX patterns.
• Drive the UX design process from concept to implementation.
• Find user-friendly solutions for complex and abstract design challenges.
• Working directly together with our cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, developers, and usability engineers to design, develop, and implement innovative & cutting-edge UI's.
• Contribute to evolve our user-centered design ways of working, new interface guidelines and design patterns.
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden.
Last date to apply: 9th of April.
Please send your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Recruiter: Camilla Wohlin, [email protected]