- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a UI Prototype Developer to work in our customer’s UX team developing interaction design and user experience for Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other areas users interact with, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app and accessory products. I.e. This role requires a sense of both hardware and software prototyping.
You will work in close cooperation with UX designers, UI designers, component owners and function owners. You will be part of a global development team with resources in both Sweden and abroad.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Visualize the UX concepts in such a way that they can be evaluated
• Committing to the work packages that has been agreed with PO and flag when risk is found.
• Using the Agile way of working to work in the team
• Having a cross-functional mind-set ensuring that the correct quality in the right time is delivered
• Apart of the planning and estimation of the work that is being presented by the PO
• Handling input and output towards external stakeholders such as function owners, managers and suppliers
• Handling the backlog items in the team
• Being part of the recurring meetings connected to the work process for the team
• Actively understanding and giving input from a development/prototype perspective
• Handling continuous improvements of the WoW for the team
>3 years’ experience of UX design, preferably within embedded system development
• Knowledge of SW development is a requirement
• Knowledge of QML is a requirement
• Driver’s license B is a requirement
• Relevant working experience within UX and HMI areas and/or front-end programming
• Knowledge of Android development is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototyping is an advantage
• Knowledge of 3D printing in as advantage
• Knowledge of automotive is an advantage
• Knowledge of basic electrical skills is an advantage
• Knowledge of Arduino is an advantage
• Interested in User experience is an advantage
• Experience of agile way of working is an advantage
• Experience of GUI development and prototyping is an advantage
• Experience within automotive is an advantage