- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AVEVA is a fast growing engineering software company who provides integrated, engineering design, construction and information management solutions within the marine, oil & gas and process industries worldwide.
We have a vacancy for an Application Consultant to our Malmö office to deliver support, consultancy and training within the AVEVA Marine products, with focus on hull and initial design, to our customers in the Nordic region.
The Application Consultant is a key role in contributing to the growth of business within the region, providing the essential post-sales product support, training, consultancy, and implementation for AVEVA applications. The job holder is accountable for delivery of professional services to customers, either internally or externally, and may be required to travel at short notice as a representative of the company wherever necessary to deliver services.
- Provides routine first line product support as required to customers in the region, under guidance from more senior members of the team
- Promptly address and resolve customer complaints or technical issues, with guidance and escalation if necessary
- Provides high quality, specialist product training in both AVEVA training centres and at customer locations
- Contributes to the delivery of deployment and configuration services to AVEVA's customers
- Works with members of the technical team and technical managers to help develop scopes of work and proposals for consulting and customisation services
- Develops technical skills within the primary domain and into other AVEVA product areas to assist in the growth of the technical team in the region
- Provides industry specific consultancy, based upon related experiences to aid other members of the team to achieve successful product positioning.
- Provides pre-sales support as required by line management.
Important Working Relationships
- Sales: Work with the sales team in identifying opportunities, providing technical support at all levels of customer engagement and responding to product support issues.
- Technical: Work within a dynamic team and show flexibility in the use and development of personal and technical skills to maximize the team's efficiency. In particular, develop a close and effective working relationship with the central support office
- Customers: Develop good working relationships with clients and always provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
The individual will have:
- Strong customer service skills
- An aptitude for delivering training and/or some experience in delivering customer focused technical training
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Proven 2 years or more experience of AVEVA products or similar technologies
- Proven 2-5 years or more knowledge of engineering, design, procurement or construction within from either an owner-operator or an engineering contractor background.
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage and handle multiple commitments simultaneously
- Willingness to travel extensively (potentially worldwide) to perform consultancy tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
In addition the following will be beneficial:
- Knowledge in programming. Exposure to PML and/or C# would be an advantage.