- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Remotely with some meetings in Malmö
- Duration: 06-apr-2020 - 31-dec-2020
- Last application date: 24/3-20
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The consultant will work as part of a cross-functional team to develop and maintain the order simulation model. The simulation model is written in Python and uses common Python libraries. In addition to writing code, the consultant will be expected to participate in discussions about further development, and provide some support to the business with using the simulation tool. In addition to working on this model, the consultant may be asked to work on other tasks related to other use cases. This may involve Python and algorithm development.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Python and standard data science packages like numpy, pandas etc.
- Experience of working on production code is very important, including writing tests, writing modular and maintainable code, using git workflows
- Experience with writing and optimizing algorithms/code for computational problems (e.g. simulation)
- Able to work remotely to a large extent, with limited guidance from management but in close collaboration with the rest of the team
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders
Three most important things
- Python (in a production setting) 4-7 years experience (Senior)
- Computational programming 4-7 years experience (Senior)
- Mathematical optimization models and algorithms 1-3 years experience (Junior)
Preferred competence and experience:
- Knowledge of mathematical optimization models and algorithms (e.g. combinatorial optimization, linear programming)
How you win the assignment
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based tech company focused on engineers, economists, technologists and lawyers within the IT, Energy and Infrastructure segments.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!