- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will join a team developing innovative applications for smart office management and indoor positioning with mobile phones. In this role, you will be focused on building top-notch mobile apps to be used by people that works in the office environments of tomorrow.
You will be focused on native mobile app development in Swift but previous experience in Android and Kotlin is an advantage.
We believe that you are a dedicated and communicative developer that enjoy working in a team and with the latest technologies. You would work out of our customer's headquarter in the city center of Stockholm.
- Solid experience in native iOS mobile app development
- Knowledge in Android/Kotlin is an advantage
- Previous experience in building 3D modelling apps and/or apps for positioning is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications are treated strictly confidential. Applications will be handled as they are received.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. We have about 200 customers and among them some of Sweden's most prominent technology companies. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.