- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will join a small team building experiments focused on interactions in 3D real-time environments. Your development focus will be, broadly, on a variety of UX challenges, though given our 3d real-time environments, some comfort with general 3d development will be useful.
You will build many proof of concept prototypes - paper prototypes, in-engine experiences, diagrams - which will be used for UX research. You will work with the entire team to take (and generate) relevant ideas and find and build the most effective prototypes.
You will be doing content building, prototyping, and exploration in existing game engines (Unity, Unreal), as well as other 3D creation software. As our own toolset comes online, you will help design and build some of the tools required to do this sort of prototyping in our own environment.
Example of responsibilities
- Turn discussions of “I wonder if…” into prototype plans, help your team to land ideas
- Rapidly build (and likely discard…) many prototypes of many styles
- Work with UX team to add telemetry, run user tests, and iterate ideas
- Explore and understand other creative tools, and learn from them
- Drive creative collaboration - prototype, share with others, iterate
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Participated in game jams or other small focused creative development
- Worked with tool-sets for creating interactive experiences (Unreal, Unity, etc)
- Worked with gameplay programming
- Experience with Roblox, Dreams, Super Mario Maker, or other “creative” environments
- Professional English communication skills