Senior back-end developer with devops experience to one of the world largest loyalty programs
We are now looking for a senior backend developer with DevOps experience, to join the project implementing a Loyalty solution for this company's global selling platform. You will be part of an agile team tasked with maintaining and improving the company's online store platform, while advancing its omnichannel capabilities. We are centralized in Sweden, but our work impacts the customer experience at a global level, as we engage with one of the world’s largest loyalty programs. The assignment is full time and will be based at our IT-department in Stockholm.
- You will be responsible for developing a robust solution that enables the online experience of the company's Loyalty program.
- You will work with implementations of new and existing low-latency, high-availability and high-performance components that make up an API-centric ecosystem.
- You must be a self-driven person that is comfortable working with the full lifecycle of a business feature.
- You must have a proactive, forward-thinking mindset to be able to tackle a fast-changing, complex and demanding integration environment.
- You should have previously worked with microservice architectures and Continuous Integration
- You should have DevOps experience with cloud platforms and fast release cycles.
- You should have experience working with agile methodologies and tools.
- You should be comfortable interacting with both technical and business areas
- Microservice development using Java
- REST/SOAP/JMS based integration development
- Business feature analysis, design, modelling, programming, testing and documentation
- Azure microservice platform maintenance and development
- Technical roadmap contribution and ownership
- Establish ways of working and standards to be used by the team
- Knowledge sharing and mentorship
- Unit and integration testing using Junit and Mockito
- Automation, deployment, monitoring and incident handling
- 24/7 on-call rotation that includes all team members
- Spring Boot/Data/Integration
- REST API development
- JMS integration development
- Relational databases (MySQL)
- Caching solutions (Redis)
- Scrum, XP or other agile methods
- Worked in large organizations with complex IT-infrastructures
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Microsoft Azure (AKS, Service Bus/Event Grid, API Management)
- IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Git or other version control systems
- Azure DevOps or TeamCity
- You are accurate, methodical and structured, with good time management skills
- Promotes a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety and trust
- You have a holistic and customer-centric view of your work
- Comes with own suggestions and ideas for improvements
- You are proactive in your communication and knowledge sharing with the team
- Is fluent in English. Swedish is a plus.
- Start date ASAP
This is a consultancy position where you would be employed by Barona but stationed at our customer starting as soon as possible and ending in 31/12.
How to apply
Please observe that we do not accept applications through email. Follow the link and apply to the job at barona.se
Any question can be sent to John F. Granlund | [email protected]
Barona is an international company with Finnish heritage. We have been operating since 1999 and today we cover 10 countries. Our mission is eliminating employment barriers. We bridge the gap between employers and employees, making work effortless for both. We provide our clients with scalable and sustainable personnel solutions. We offer options and opportunities to our employees at all stages of their working careers.
Our service range covers everything personnel-related, from single recruitment to complex outsourcing solutions. Our broad and in-depth HR know-how gives us insight in creating the right personnel solution to meet your business’s current and future needs in a flexible way. Our core business principles are: focus on customer needs, solution-orientedness and the best digital solutions within the industry.
When we think about how the next chapter of our journey will be written, we see growing opportunities and increasingly international solutions. In Sweden, we have acquired Ageris, AMGA and Prizta during 2019 and we have the long term plan to become a market leading service provider while maintaining our entrepreneurial culture and successful specialization strategy.
Read more: http://barona.se/en/about-us/