- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
With the mission to eliminate waste in farming, Vultus offers satellite based fertiliser prescriptions. This helps farmers save 30% of fertilizers, leading to improved sustainability and production. Currently, we reach out to the equivalent of triple Sweden’s growing area, working across Europe and Asia. Within this customer base, we can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 1.3 million tonnes of CO2 per year, about the same as Maltas’ yearly emissions.
Our team currently consists of 20 employees from 10 countries. Over half of the team is working with software and remote sensing research, others work with business and management. The team is diverse, multidisciplinary and most of all, a warm group of compassionate members on a mission to eliminate waste in farming. We wish to continue fostering a strong culture of compassion and trust, therefore, we will prioritize applicants that fit us culturally. This is reflected in our values of compassion and collaboration, open mindedness, accountability and getting shit done. The dev team works in git, following agile practices with weekly sprints.
Vultus is developing a world class solution to eliminate waste in farming. Utilizing modern microservices architecture on cloud computing environment, we are deploying our remote sensing and agronomy research findings at a large scale. As a part of the development team, you will be involved in the overall application development. The scope of this position is to aid in the development and maintenance of the code, ensuring its compatibility with the front end. This will be done based upon the output criteria communicated by the research team.
- Design and development of new adaptors, functionality and products.
- Code review, debugging and maintenance.
- Scaling of cloud applications.
- Improve and enhance our methods, tools and suggest new product paths.
- Collaborate with research team, tester and devops.
- Minimum two years experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development of the Business logics based on research outputs.
- Good coding experience (e.g. Node JS, Python, C, C++, Java).
- Experience with Git, Docker, AWS.
- Preferably experience in image data processing.
- Working with an international team.
- Meaningful and impactful mission addressing a global environmental problem.
- Equity compensation.
- Many responsibilities and opportunities to develop.
- Autonomous work and large amounts of freedom.