- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Koenigsegg embedded team is responsible for designing and developing all software and electronics for the in-vehicle infotainment system, electronic control units and supporting tools. We are working very closely to prototype, production and service.
We are now looking to expand the team with a skilled and experienced application developer with the ability to understand production needs and transform these into intuitive solutions for hardware in the loop tests.
The focus of this position will be development of desktop applications for our tool chain but will also include application level programming in the other ECUs in the system.
- Design and debug application level software, both in desktop environments and in embedded systems.
- Formulate and prototype new concepts.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Work with a small, agile cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers.
- Help develop our working methods.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Proficient in C, C++ and Python.
- Experience in developing Windows desktop applications (Win32, WPF, MFC, .Net)
- Experience in development code that is highly portable between platform versions.
- Experience using common design patterns in the software industry.
- Experience of version control and build systems.
- Experience working with CAN bus analysers and protocols, primarily ISO-15765 (ISO-TP) and ISO-14229 (UDS).
- Experience with Linux is a meriting.
- Experience of trouble shooting automotive electrical systems is meriting.
- Experience with low-level programming in real-time systems is meriting.
- Experience with hardware design is meriting.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic everchanging environment.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.