We are looking for a EXPERT DATA SCIENTIS to join our team of consultants.
What you will do
As an Expert Data Scientist you will be able to successfully lead, develop and maintain machine learning services on a common platform in order to operationalize models for segmentations, propensities and optimization within the CVM-area.
You will also be highly involved in our development of the Machine Learning Framework on our Cloudera platform.
You will be working onsite 5 days a week with our clients in Stockholm. You will also benefit from Norla’s company culture. Typically, you will be on an assignment for a period depending on the project and how you feel about it. It is important for us to match you to assignments that you are passionate about and where you can feel challenged.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a data scientist with skills within the field of:
- Big Data and Analytics platforms and long experience from working with development and deployment of advanced machine learning models on an on-prem Hadoop cluster as well as different cloud solutions.
- You have high to advanced technical skills in:
- you have a thorough knowledge of the SAS Suite
- It is further required that you have at least 5 years of consultancy experience of Data Science work
- You hold a master in statistical/computer/mathematical science
- Most importantly you must be a very creative problem solver using advanced analytical methods and frameworks such as sequence modeling, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian modeling and causal modelling.
- You are fluent in English and able to work effectively in Swedish