Role: BI Developer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Language Proficiency: English(Mandatory) & Swedish (Preferred)
- We are looking for an analytical person who enjoys solving complex problems and delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Hands-on mentality and feel committed to the goals and deliverables of the team (local and international).
- Very good communication skills and can work independently.
- As a Data Engineer, very keen to learn new tools in software development and continuous improvement mindset and an Agile way.
- Administrate and operate central data platform including planning, installation, upgrade and decommission of components
- Configure new components to be included in the release pipeline through Dev, PreProd and Prod
- Be the operational partner of the scrum teams
- Coordinate incident recovery, planning and implementation of changes and deployments, evaluate problems, optimize and tune system landscapes
- Design, implement, maintain and improve of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Perform Technical 2nd / 3rd Level support
- Support international projects, improvement and automation of operational routines
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Self-Hosted Integration Runtime (SHIR)
- Data bricks
- Enterprise gateway
- Azure Analysis Services (AAS)
- Big Data
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) CI/CD
GOOD TO HAVE:
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in the Data area
- Hands-on knowledge working with Azure and BI solutions / ETL / Machine learning implementations
- Experience and can create data ingestion solutions and integration to source systems (e.g. SSIS, SHIR, Azure Sync, Oracle, MSQL, ETL tooling)
- Program in scripting languages such as PowerShell and have hands-on experience with building and maintaining release pipelines with ARM
- Basic knowledge in the area of (distributed) IT infrastructure and cloud computing (e.g. DNS, IP-networks, routing, firewall, database, Active Directory, IT security, service principles)