- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
L&T Infotech is currently looking for a Test Automation Lead/Architect who will work with an agile and collaborative team of accomplished software engineers, quality engineers, designers and business owners at our client location in Stockholm.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools Strategies / Roadmaps
- Support Test Automation Assessments
- Conduct Tool Analysis, Recommendation, and Selection
- Implement Test Automation Frameworks and Approaches
- Implement all actions required to deploy an automated test solution, including mobilization and leading the creation of the automation framework at all layers of the application stack
- Identify and Analyze Suitable Opportunities for Test Automation
- Utilize efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Support Test Automation Solution Planning and Estimation
- Designs and/or contributes to the development of the automation test plans and project automation testing approach.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for all the automation issues and effectively communicate them with the required stakeholders
- Demonstrated Experience With Continuous Integration, Including one or more of the following Build/deploy/version control tools - Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with CodedUI, Selenium, and/or SeeTest
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in Test Automation including planning, assessments, script development & maintenance
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrated expertise with XML and related tools and technologies.
- Solid understanding test automation best practices.
- Strong knowledge of current industry wide quality & test processes and practices, tools and techniques.
Other skills required:
- Good communication skills, fluency in English. Communicative, pedagogical and have a drive to share knowledge
- Team player, structured and flexible
- Quality mind set and a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexibility to work in an Onsite-Offshore global delivery model