- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
LEEROY is the fastest growing tech startup in Norrland. The company is at an exciting stage right now! Our product suite for restaurant chains has a great product-market fit and as a result, we are signing and onboarding customers at an accelerating speed in all four Nordic countries.
LEEROY has seven product teams who continuously improve and maintain our products, and the company is run by tech seniors like Pär von Zweigbergk (CPO) who spent 8 years scaling Spotify, and Anders Härén (CTO) who built and scaled MittMedia’s development department DMU. The best thing about being a product company is the teamwork. Imagine working every day with the same, great people. Sharing wins and defeats, learning, and growing, and having a great time. Product companies like LEEROY, Spotify, and Google, build tremendous team-culture and need to every day back-up the worn claim that Our staff is our most valuable resource. At LEEROY, this is extremely true. Our success stands and falls with our developers, our UX staff, our AI staff, our support team, and our installation team. We have scaled from 15 to 65 people in three years with extremely low turn-over because we offer a great place to work! Right now we are looking for the best Back-end developers in the world to join us at our Sundsvall office.
A curious, meticulous and social person with:
- Experience with Spring Boot and Java (or experience with similar technologies and willingness to learn)
- DevOps attitude, we are not only developers, we also run the service
- High problem-solving skills
- High level understanding of creating maintainable solutions, with good design
- Understanding patterns of reusable code and object-oriented design patterns
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience in Unit testing / Integration testing
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Spring framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration
- Experience in AWS, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience in Maven, Gradle, Git
- Experience in building RESTful web services (with Spring MVC), preferably also within other frameworks as well (for example, Play, Vert.x, Restlet)
- Experience in Payments or Product Information Management
- Experience with AWS including container services, load balancers, auto scaling, multi-account setups, IAM, networking, and infrastructure as code using CloudFormation
Benefits other relevant information
- Location: Sundsvall
- Flex time and 30 days paid vacation
- Occupational pension, life insurance and industrial injury insurance
- Wellness grant of 5000 SEK per calendar year and three hours exercise time per week (“friskvårdstimme”).
- Free fruit and breakfast every day and fika every Friday
- Regular checkups from professional ergonomists and physiotherapists
- We are also in negotiations with a firm to offer regular massages
- Equipment of the latest Macbook and phone