- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an automotive ADAS/AD developer.
Are you passionate about innovation and developing integrated systems and are looking for the opportunity to be working with the best in the business?
Are you capable in embedded C and C++ programming? If so, you might be who we are looking for.
As a C/C++ programmer in AUTOSAR-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems you will work with a team of the most competent programmers in the country, in their respective fields.
The technology is what is important, but the passion for integrated systems is what takes the field forward.
As a consultant you will be working with incredibly competent team of developers and you will learn a lot about integrated systems. Along with experienced programmers and system architects you will most probably develop clients autonomous driving solutions.
You will mainly code in C, C++, and perhaps Python. Focus will be on application level in Classic AUTOSAR and to some extent Adaptive AUTOSAR.
This position is suited for anyone who has a few years of experience in application level development in AUTOSAR and feel that he or she is really driven and interested in the subject.
- A few years of experience in application level development in AUTOSAR
- Experience in embedded and distributed systems
- Extensive knowledge of C and C++ programming
- Extensive knowledge of system design and writing well-structured code
- Extensive experience in Agile development practices and Test-Driven Development
- Experience in communication standards like CAN, LIN, J1939, Ethernet
- Experience in sensor technologies such as radar, camera, lidar, ultrasonic
- Experience in programming with scripting languages like python
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink modelling
- Experience in functional safety standard ISO26262
- Experience in testing tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of operating systems like OSEK, QNX, Linux
- Good knowledge of Git version control system and continuous development/integration tools and tool-chains including Gerrit, Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence
- Master’s degree or equivalent education
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Developer to evolve 4G and 5G Mobility physical and virtual nodes 404215
- Teknisk Support med Mac-kunskaper - Göteborg
- WordPress förvaltning och support
- Systemadministratör med förkärlek till Python och Linux
- .NET-Utvecklare till Sigma IT i Göteborg