- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SEB has started an exciting transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world. We are looking for a Data Engineer to our new team within Accounts & Payments.
As a Data Engineer within Accounts & Payments, you will work on providing an effective information platform as an important part of the delivery of our digital services to their customers. You will be a part of the Accounts & Core ledger department and cooperate closely with business, operations, IT Services and other development teams across SEB group.
You belong to Cash Management & Loans, which consists of four different departments with a total of 350 people. Your team will primarily be working with making all relevant Accounts & Payments data accessible to consumers both within and outside the area.
You will work in an international environment with multiple agile teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius. Together with your colleagues, you will:
* Develop, test and maintain new technical capabilities within the information platform and create data pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications
* Provide innovative solutions for complex problems
* Work with new technologies within Big Data
Our technical environment consists of Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop / Hortonworks, Apache, Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming and Elastic Search. If you don´t have experience with all of these, you will get the opportunity to learn them together with your team. We encourage you to be creative and contribute with your own ideas. You will also be given the tools you need to develop further within your profession.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
In order to thrive here, you should be interested in engineering problems and like finding creative solutions to complex problems. You have previous experience with Java and Linux. You will be working closely with your colleagues and therefore you should feel comfortable working in a team and sharing your knowledge with others. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here!
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position
* Location: Stockholm, Arenastaden
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SEB that all questions regarding the position is handled by
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group, founded in 1856, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB is here to help them achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad. Learn more about working at SEB https://sebgroup.com/career