- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a small company on a big quest: bringing group messaging to the next connected billion.
We are building something no one ever has: a hybrid of telecom and app-messaging that is well-positioned for the shift from SMS to internet-based communications.
We are an enthusiastic bunch of people, headquartered in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. We are about 20 people from nine different countries. We also have staff in Indonesia, Moldova, and Bali. Are you up for the challenge of scaling high-availability products to multi-million markets?
What will you do?
As a backend developer, you’ll work from our HQ in central Stockholm. You’ll get to work with a modern tech stack, and you’ll help run standups in the morning, take a ticket and work on making commits and making changes with good hygiene. You will also do code reviews, give feedback, collaborate on architecture and most importantly, do DevOps - write great code and help run high traffic infrastructure.
Some of our stack:
Who are you?
We believe that you have
- some years of experience working with backend development
- a solid understanding of your favorite stack
- solid experience working with databases
We’ll get impressed if you have
- some experience working with frontend development
- experience with Golang or PHP
- experience working with microservice architecture
- experience with API design
- Experience working with DevOps or Site Reliability
For additional information about the position, feel free to contact Samuel Karlsson at (mailto:[email protected])