- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
Innovation and keeping up with the latest technologies are a part of Nordnet’s DNA. We work in a microservices based architecture with highly available and scalable backend applications and advanced CD and data pipelines using proven technologies like Java, Kotlin, Spring boot, EventBus, Docker and Kubernetes. We work with continuous and daily deliveries.
We are now looking for Cloud Engineers to join Nordnet's Engineering department and the Cloud Infrastructure team. During 2020 we will begin migrating our backend services to GCP with the ambition of being one of the few banks with cloud-based services in a highly regulated industry. The Cloud Infrastructure works with enabling all product teams at Nordnet to efficiently develop, deliver, and operate services on GCP.
This is you
You are passionate about software development and continuous improvement, and you want to contribute with your experience and expertise. In your work, you are organized, methodical and professional in a way that benefits the team’s working climate and ability to deliver high quality solutions.
You have previous experience from working with cloud technology and infrastructure, preferably in GCP. We think that you have a natural passion for technology and you will use sound judgement to pick the best tools for the job and consequently this will necessitate you to have the ability to quickly pick up new things. You probably have a BSc/MSc degree in Computing/Engineering or equivalent. You are comfortable with agile methods (Scrum & Kanban). Previous experience in finance is a plus but not mandatory.
As an engineer, you are:
• highly communicative, transparent and a good listener
• letting results win arguments (ego doesn’t excite you)
• eager to learn and grow
• a finisher!
Most probably you are well founded in the majority of the following:
• Design, creation, and provisioning of scalable, high-availability infrastructure – GCP is a plus
• A firm grasp of at least one modern programming language
• Understanding regulatory perspective in change and release processes in financial industry
• Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
• Container deployment & orchestration (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
• Experience writing automation and an eagerness to ‘automate everything’
• Experience working with metrics aggregation and visualization
• Experience working with monitoring, logging and alerting
• A nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
• Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
• Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
• Competitive salary and compensation
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today – we'll start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter specialist Joachim Öberg - [email protected].
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We are looking forward to your application.