- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for new FE developer to our Halebop development team in Stockholm! I am Nina Fogelberg and I am the leader of this team. I am very excited about this - so if you are an ambitious and skilled engineer, join us!
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
As a front-end developer you will have the opportunity to influence our webpage - the home page and the log-in page for our clients. With this said, the work that you will be doing is going to be seen by a lot of people! You will ensure that our services have the best quality and ensure clients gets an awesome experience from Halebop. In your day-to-day work you will plan, design and create responsive and digital solutions while learning from the effects of your deliveries to reach our goals.
One of the greatest things about working at Halebop is the team. The Halebop-team is very similar to a start-up. It’s small and there are short ways of communication so decision and action are very close to one another. We also have a lot of fun together!
WHO ARE YOU?
Today, we are six developer working closely together in a cross functional team. We would love to see that you are an awesome team player! We think that two brains are better than one. Other attributes that would make you a great fit are listed below:
- Open - you enjoy sharing knowledge with the people in your team and learning from the team and your performance.
- Forward thinking - you are eager to find the best solutions to the problems that you encounter.
- Driven – the team is working closely together with our business and we want you to be part of developing the site and wow to provide the best customer experience. Halebop has won the SKI (Svensk Kvalitets Index for Mobile Operator) 10 times the last 12 years and want to continue be the best mobile operator. We really value your opinion and we would love to see you continuing forming the team and Halebop business with us!
- An academic degree preferably in computer science or similar.
- Experience in Web Development.
- Experience from test driven development.
- Experience from working with agile methods.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you want to know more about this position, please contact our recruiter Julia Florén, [email protected]. Do not hesitate to send your application today, the selection and the interviews are going on continuously.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Last day to apply is 30th April.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!