- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• 5 - 10 years of experience in developing software using C\C++ in Real Time Embedded Controls for automotive applications.
• Embedded software development in C for 16 bit and 32 bit microcontrollers,
multi core microprocessors, multiple microcontroller
ECU systems including application and low level drivers for multiple microcontrollers
such as PICs, PowerPC, S12/X/Z, TI DSP,
• Knowledge and experience in implementing and integrating Automotive Vehicle Networks (CAN and/or LIN) embedded software,
basic software, driver and manager software. components and AUTOSAR BSW software components including complex drivers for
• Experience with implementation of various diagnostic protocols such has UGS, ISO 14229, KWP2000, UDS and experience with
an OBD compliant module.
• Expertise in using CAN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI, etc.
• Knowledge of CPU's, DSP's, Flash/ROM/RAM and other chips that are used in Embedded Control systems.
• Experience using a disciplined software development process based on CMMi or ASPICE process model.
• Software Configuration Management tool experience preferably PTC/MKS.
• Knowledge of development of systems that have to meet functional safety requirements.
• Experience with customer interface for all software related activities including customer design reviews, clarify and negotiate
customer requirements and project status.
• This person must work well with other engineers, technical specialists and program managers in a team environment.
• Self motivation,
tenacity, organization and determination are very useful in this position.
Solid skills in C programming (for projects with L2/L3 autonomy level) or
• Good embedded Linux skills (for projects with L4 autonomy level)
• Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture
• Good microcontrollers architecture knowledge
• Communication protocols