- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate not only about your profession as a developer, but also about making the world a better place? At Axiell you can tribute to develop solutions that give libraries modern tools to make their treasures easily available to the public. We think we are blessed to have the opportunity to work with colleagues with different professions – technical experts in close cooperation with librarians, the masters of metadata. Come join our team and you will truly feel that you are making a difference and be part of transforming the library management systems as the world would see them tomorrow.
The position is at the Axiell Office in Umeå and is full time.
We are looking for a frontend developer with experience of web development for our public facing platforms for libraries. Our solutions provide citizens the ability to interact with libraries as our products are sold on a global market.
As a frontend developer you play an important role in the team, where you will participate in the design and development of future solutions and services for libraries, together with the rest of the Axiell teams. It is important that you are responsive to customer needs and focused on the delivery, as well as possesses the ability to collaborate with collogues from all over the world
Vem är du?
You are engaged, prestigeless and like to share your knowledge and understand the importance of collaboration and social interaction to achieve a goal. You have a good ability to communicate in English, in writing and speech.
You typically have a degree in computing science, informatics or similar and at least 3-5 years of work experience from similar positions.
The following qualifications are desirable:
• Tools: Git, Grunt, Gulp or similar
• Architecture: Test Driven Development, REST APIs, microservice development
• Experience from working with Agile Methodologies, like SCRUM or Kanban
• Knowledge of AWS is a merit
• Good opportunities for personal and professional development
• Cooperation with colleagues in many countries
• An exciting business with much potential
• A successful and profitable company where you get the opportunity to work internationally with many different markets
• An open climate and a humble attitude
• Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues with broad experience
Axiell develops, in close collaboration with the customers, technical advanced and innovative solutions to libraries, schools, archives, museums and public authorities. More than 1000 library consortia with several thousand libraries use Axiell’s library systems and Axiell Arena, the tool for the virtual library. Axiell’s system for archives and museums are used by more than 2600 customers around the world, and more than 3000 schools use systems from Axiell. Axiell Group, with its head office in Lund, has around 350 employees in Sweden, Australia, Denmark, Finland, Canada, the Netherlands, New Zeeland, UK, Germany and USA. All together we are one of the largest companies in the world in this sector. Please read more about us and our products at http://www.axiell.com.
If you find this role interesting, you are welcome to apply immediately. Interviews will be held continuously, and the position may be signed before the end date of this application. We look forward to your application!