- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Technical Support Analyst - 2:nd line. This person will be responsible for customer service, troubleshooting and assisting others with technical solutions connected to the APSIS Pro software - a web based communication platform.
As Technical Support Analyst you act as a bridge between Customer Support and Development teams. Helping others (customers and colleagues) is a major component of your job. APSIS Pro tool is a complex web-based tool for email communication. It is important that you are always in the know on all the system updates and new functions.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Investigating customer requests, troubleshoot and find solutions
- Consulting errands with APSIS development team and the technical support team
- Querying database to get customized reports
- Troubleshooting in API (Application Programming interface)
- Log analysis look at multiple logs to understand issues that clients might run into
- You enjoy being challenged with new technical problems and work in high tempo.
Skills and passion:
You are an ideal candidate if you are a problem-solver, who likes to work in a fast paced international environment. You are also a strong team player. Your other skills include:
- Knowledge of a database we work in MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Basic knowledge of C# and .NET
- Advantage if you earlier worked with integrations via API or Web Services
- Previous experience from a Technical Helpdesk role is a plus
- Fluency in English and Swedish (or other Scandinavian language) is a must
Place of work:
This job is in Malmö, a friendly multicultural city and the urban hub of southern Sweden. Our office is located in the city center, very close to the main bus and train station.
At APSIS we create industry leading services and easy to use technology for digital marketing. Every day our team provides services, inspiration and know-how to thousands of customers in more than 50 countries. To stay the preferred provider we are today, our team's focus is on developing sophisticated software, intelligent services and expanding in new markets. Our fantastic growth rate poses new challenges. That is why we need new talented colleagues who, like us, love to challenge the status quo. Read more and apply for your dream job on http://www.apsis.com.
Do you have questions about this job? Just get in touch with Estelle Mårtenson, Apsis recruiter, [email protected]. Please apply for this position on our website's job section, http://www.apsis.com. Recruitment is ongoing and we will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Apply now - We look forward to hearing from you!
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- CRM-Arkitekter & Utvecklare, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Junior .NET utvecklare till bolag i Malmö
- Frontend Developer to a global company in Malmö
- Vi söker iOS-utvecklare som vill skapa framtidens bank
- Junior back-endutvecklare!