- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nefab, founded in 1949, is a world leading global provider of sustainable packaging solutions and logistics optimization services. Nefab serves global companies in industries such as Telecom/Datacom, Energy, Automotive, Healthcare equipment and Aerospace. Nefab has about 3000 employees in Europe, North & South America and Asia. In 2019 the turnover was SEK 4,9 billion. Owners of the group are the Nordgren/Pihl family and FAM AB (Wallenberg).
Nefab Group is on a growth journey and we are dependent on high-performance people to succeed. One of our growth areas is on our Connected Packaging where we are developing our own multi technology IoT platform. Today we are tracking assets in 90+ countries and collecting 80M events/day, transforming it to business logic in our cloud-based portals.
As System Developer IoT, you will be working in an agile team developing software solutions for Track & Trace. You will be part of the whole process from idea to implemented solutions, often in collaboration with our global customers. You will also be involved in R&D on emerging technologies that could be of interest for our platform to stay in the lead on connected packaging.
The position is located at Nefab Group's HQ in Jönköping, and you will report to Chief Digital Officer.
Do you want be part of global organization and contribute to our growth journey? Apply to the position as Software Developer IoT today!
• Very good knowledge in:
• • .Net C#
• • MS SQL
• • HTML, CSS, JS
• Knowledge in one or more of:
• • MVC
• • .Net Core MVC
• • Telerik Kendo UI
• • Bootstrap
• • REST JSON API
• • IoT technologies (BLE, Sigfox, NB-IoT, LTE-M, RFID etc)
• Fast learner, since we are learning new technologies at high pace
• Systematic and well-organized – define priorities plans and meets deadlines
• Strategic thinking, creative problem-solving and analytical ability
• Self-directed being able to formulate activities and direction
• Ability to understand abstract discussions
• Fluent in English, both written and verbally
Company values and Ways of Working
Our core values are Simplicity, Empowerment and Respect. Our ways of working are characterized by Customer First, Cooperation and Communication. At Nefab you are expected to respect the environment, while putting customers first. In our global organization we cooperate and communicate, and you are empowered to innovate and simplify.
Impress us with your CV and motivational letter, written in English, latest June 12th.
For further information or questions, please contact [email protected].
Nefab embraces diversity and equal opportunities, and therefore we welcome all applications. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.