Randstad Technologies are specialists in IT. As a consultant at Randstad Technologies, you get competitive salary, good benefits and collective agreement. Your consultant manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. Randstad Technologies focuses on your personal development, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Design, develop and deploy android services and applications with focus on high
availability, low latency and scalability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an
autonomous, cross- functional team
- Continuously improve our product by innovating on the service through the usage of A/B tests
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You have a few years of experience developing Android features in a large project
- You are experienced with Java, Kotlin is a nice to have.
- You care about quality and a great user experience.
- Working on IoT projects in the past is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
For information: Jasmine Jansson, [email protected]
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.