- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Snusbolaget is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia our extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, Snusbolaget is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
At Snusbolaget we recognize that our employees are our most important asset and we strive for an open, inspiring and cooperative work environment where each individual can contribute fully with their unique talents. We offer our employees generous benefits in terms of wellness allowance, pension provisions, private health care insurance and fine office spaces at Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm.
We’re now looking for a full-stack .NET developer to join our in-house technology team on the journey of constant improvement, development and scaling of the technical platform powering out business. We’re working with the Microsoft technology stack including C#, .NET MVC, .NET core 3.1 for building and constantly improving on our e-com platform. Modern technologies, agile workflows and tight integration into the heart of the business is what you will find as a developer in SnusbolagetTech.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Implement, develop and maintain features in the e-com platform, both customer facing and for internal management.
Work closely with stakeholders from all parts of the organisation to develop the technical aspects of prioritized business projects.
Feed back technical possibilities and opportunities to enhance the business back into the organization.
Integrate with 3rd party systems.
Together with the tech team drive the platform and architechture forward.
Learn, grow, be challenged and have fun!
It’s important for us that you thrive in both the role and the company. We’d like to see you possessing some of the following qualities and experiences:
- A structured problem-solving approach
- At least a couple of years experience in working as a developer working with web technologies in the C#/.NET. No upper limit, we value experience.
- Experience from B2C e-commerce companies is a plus
- Experience from working with Azure enviroments (Azure DevOps, Message Bus, AppServices etc) is a plus
- A good communicator, both with technical and non-technical counterparts.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus.
- Ambitious with a will to learn and develop.
Does this sound like you? Then we look forward to your application. If you have questions, feel free to contact us via email or phone.