Well hello there!
Magine is looking for a skilled web developer to help us develop the next generation TV and video experience for web and Chromecast. The pace is high and you are expected to learn fast and deliver clean, well-written and readable code. You are expected to have excellent communication skills combined with the ability and willingness to cooperate within the team but also with other teams, product owners and stakeholders.
In return you get the opportunity to work with the latest exciting tech. We are always striving to incorporate the latest components and tech for consuming streaming media on web, using modern programming principles and a wide variety of development tools to create a robust and scalable product.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Building SDKs
- Test automation and CI
- Code reviews
- Video streaming experience is a bit plus
What You Will Do:
- Be part of the web team consisting of other frontend developers, test and design
- Work together with our other client teams and backend teams to create the best video streaming platform the world has seen.
- Develop our html template app used by our partners on the web
- Develop our web player SDK used for playing video streams
- Develop our Chromecast Receiver
- Work together with other developers, product owners, testers and designers
Stockholm, Sweden (You will need to have Swedish / EU working permit)
Who We Are:
At Magine, we’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe (yeah, yeah, we know it is round). We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We believe in working hard and loving what you do, and we’re all about an inclusive environment where egos are left at the door. Though we maintain the culture of a startup we’re setting our sights high, so the sky’s the limit for opportunities to grow with us.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. We speak English and fika in Swedish. Sound exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.