Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 170 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking, and payments.
Our mission in the Identity Business Unit is to serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity. We do this by providing smooth and efficient activation and account handling for Truecaller users, allowing only authorized access to our platform and that only legitimate users are granted access to our services.
As a Product Director for Identity team, you will be responsible for the Truecaller account system, the onboarding and verification of new users, authentication & authorization as well as fraud detection. The services owned by the Identity team are the highest load services in the Truecaller system servicing hundreds of thousands of requests per second which means that there are very high demands on service availability and performance. The team's responsibility covers the entire vertical from backend services, data science and machine learning to front-end implementation and UX.
What you will work on:
- Own, define and deliver on the business plan and roadmap for Identity Business Unit incl defining, following up and being accountable for team KPIs.
- As a manager, recruiting, leading and coaching the members of the Business Unit.
- Ensure that the team works in an efficient way and that team plans and commitments are met without sacrificing the quality and reliability of the team's services.
- Balance the needs and priorities of other teams that are using the Identity systems against the roadmap and goals of the team.
- Own the relationship to Truecallers OTP verification partners and optimize cost vs quality.
What we expect from you:
- A passion for scalable, secure and reliable software systems combined with the ability to look beyond the technology to provide a clear vision for how such systems connect to the company business and product goals.
- A thoughtful leader that cares about supporting and developing people and that is prepared to both listen, explain and challenge.
- A collaborative mindset that enables you to build strong relationships with other teams in the organization.
- Makes decisions based on data and analytics but isn't ruled by them.
- M.Sc.Eng or similar, preferably with experience from account & authentication systems or fraud detection
- 3-5 years of experience in a people leadership role
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. Please contact Deepti Pabbisetty, Talent Acquisition Lead via [email protected] if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- An international team - 20+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Frontend-utvecklare inom React till Hjärt-Lungfonden, Stockholm
- Campaign Manager/Ad Ops
- We are looking for a new front-end developer to join the GLOMOsapiens crew!
- Frontendutvecklare till Avanza
- Senior .Net developer to SEB in Stockholm