At Minna Technologies, we are on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer through effortless subscription management.
Founded in 2015, with partners such as Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading subscription management products reach 9+ million and help people save time, money and effort.
About the job
By joining this product team at Minna, you'll be working, among other things, on one of the most important product Minna offers to our customers, the Cancellation feature. It enables millions of users to effortlessly cancel their subscriptions.
You'll join an autonomous, cross-functional, agile team bringing our financial products and cancellation feature to the next level. You'd contribute to quickly finding solutions to large projects within the team by leveraging your past experiences and your extensive technical knowledge.
You'll have the opportunity to impact product decisions, organisation in the team as well as bring value to millions of users across Europe!
What we are looking for
We're looking for someone with:
- A work experience as a Software Engineer of at least 3 to 5 years
- Experience with building back-end services that are scalable, preferably across multiple markets
- Experience/knowledge of distributed system frameworks/languages like Akka, Scala or Java
- An analytical and data-oriented with a problem-solving mindset
- You've proven to deliver value quickly
- You are humble, service-minded, and a strong communicator
- You have worked with teams before and thrived in that environment
- You enjoy working in agile teams of 5-10 great talents
- You feel responsible and accountable for your deliveries
What we offer you
At Minna Technologies, we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person.
We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included and respected. In fact, our aspiration is to create such a good work environment that you will never feel the urge to apply for another job ever again!
In order to create an amazing workplace, we strongly believe that the office must feel like your second home. That is why we put great effort into making our office feel cozy and welcoming. Going to work should be a pleasure!
Besides putting lots of effort into our culture and office, we also offer several other employee benefits. Here is a summary of what you can expect when working at Minna Technologies:
- Shares in the company
- Housing in Gothenburg
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave (as paid by Swedish Social Insurance Agency)
- Computer of your choice
- Career planning and coaching
- Team Weeks two times a year
- Flexible work hours
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee etc.)
- Free lunches during workshops and hackathons
If you would like to learn more about our company culture, we encourage you to check out our instagram page Life at Minna Technologies. (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/)