- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Enjoy IT, coordination, designs specs and hands on tech work? Do you have a passion for collaboration and working smarter? You may be our next IT Infrastructure Specialist.
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
At Campus Södertälje, we come together in an innovative and high-tech environment to manufacture life-changing medicines. Here we enjoy days filled with healthy choices: from morning workouts in the training room, laughter-filled coffee breaks with colleagues, or walks on the Campus nature trail. Welcome to our world, where we have 42 different nationalities, half of our leaders are women, and we all work actively for a healthier world for our employees and our patients: For us, where there is a drive, there are opportunities. Which path do you choose?
At Operations IT we are driven by bringing value for our patients by developing smart solutions with tomorrow's sophisticated technology - here our day job is entrepreneurial and global - with many ways to develop as an individual.
What you'll do
You will operate Fabnet, the infrastructure that directly runs the IT solutions needed to operate AZ manufacturing in Södertälje. The Fabnet infrastructure consists of networks, storage and platforms for virtual computing as well as dedicated services to manage the manufacturing domain and resources. As Technical Specialist for Fabnet you will work closely with our different vendors/partners/stakeholders to ensure:
* Translate business requirements into design specifications ensuring that requirements are effectively met, tested and implemented
* Work together with Business SMEs, Architecture function, Solution Developers, Application/Software Developers and Support Organization to deliver business critical solutions.
* Participate in problem solving and incident investigation
* Suggest and implement improvements
Essential for the role
* Minimum 3 years' experience of administering, managing and developing IT infrastructure
* Strong digital literacy and technical capability
* Excellent command of written and spoken English and Swedish
Desirable for the role
Preferably you are a curious person who have tried out a few different roles within IT and gained a broad understanding of technology. You probably have hands on experience in working in some of the areas of networks, storage, cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud, orchestration, monitoring, servers & databases. You probably love scripting and automation. You enjoy hands-on tech work, but you see the necessity of getting job done by others by utilizing your network of supporting functions. It would be great if you have:
* An IT university degree or equivalent experience (Science or IS based)
* Experience of working in large organizations
* Experience of working with and managing regulated systems
* Experience of working with industrial automation systems
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next!
For more information about the position please contact Johan Skoglund (Hiring Manager) at 0722033418
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en