- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What makes us different?
• We’re a software product company – technology is at the heart of who we are and what we do. We are technology driven.
• We’re the biggest little company you’ve never heard of…the brand behind the brands.
• We’re the only company of our kind anywhere in the geographical area.
• We’re big enough to provide the opportunity to try many things, small enough for you to not get lost or be invisible. We are not corporate IT.
Who we are
World class online commerce demands global reach, local market expertise and cutting edge infrastructure. Time-tested experience, revenue driving marketing tools and clear, powerful thinking. Since 1994, no one has tackled these challenges - and delivered results - better than Digital River World Payments.
Our multichannel e-commerce solution is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize their online revenues. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
At Digital River, we’re always looking for passionate and talented people. Join us, and let’s see where we can go together. Listed as Fortune 100's Top Growing Companies in the United States, we offer great career opportunities and so much more!
We are headquartered in Minneapolis with offices around the world and more than 1200 employees. Our Stockholm office has around 60 employees. For more information visit our web sites: http://www.digitalriverpayments.com [ http://www.digitalriverpayments.com/ ] or http://www.digitalriver.com [ http://www.digitalriver.com/ ] or follow our twitterfeed @digitalriverpay.
About the position
Digital River offers a complex environment with a variety of platforms (ecommerce, payments, logistics, SMB, marketing) and multiple technology stacks, that together deliver our capabilities to the market. At Digital River World Payments, focus is the payment products on a Java-based platform. We operate in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges, which make our daily work complex, difficult and very interesting.
As a member of the development team you will design, code, and unit test new products, features and modifications. A key function of this role is to communicate effectively with people in a distributed work environment. You will be part of the entire development cycle using an agile method based on SCRUM.
• Design, code, and test major features in collaboration with team members, such as other developers and Quality Assurance, to deliver complex changes.
• Define, design, and implement efficient and scalable distributed software applications.
• Maintain and modify existing applications.
• Fix defects and add features to software.
• Write and execute unit tests.
• Provide technical design documents and documentation to ensure efficient maintenance and code reuse.
• Ensure the functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and system architecture for each assignment.
• Provide recommendations for improvements in the overall development process.
• Stay up to date with trends, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the job.
• Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations /ideas on upcoming projects.
• Support less experienced developers and developers in other offices.
A day at Digital River can be invigorating, exciting, and fast...
But you will be a part of a very creative and smart group of people, from all corners of the world, united with the goal of delivering best-in-class technology, bringing in global revenue, and creating unique and engaging online experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
What we would like to see most of all is someone with a flexible attitude and aptitude to learn. What ideally would intrigue us is the following:
• 5+ years programming experience in Java SE, SQL, Unix and Linux.
• At least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with work experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both a technical and non technical manner.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Experience in managing complex legacy systems.
• Experience in SCRUM or other agile development methods.
• Fluency in English both in writing and orally.
• Big Data
• Mission critical systems
• Knowledge of e-commerce and/or payment industry.
• Web Services, Hibernate, Real time development/Concurrency
• Test driven development
• C#, PHP, Groovy or similar modern languages
• Cvs, Db2, cxf
• Fluency in Swedish
How to apply
In this recruitment Digital River World Payments is working with Dfind IT. For more information about this position please contact recruiter Christine Sundén at their Stockholm Office. Cell phone: +46 733 57 3647or [email protected]. The last day to send in your application is the 15th of September 2014. Apply at http://www.dfind.se/it [ http://www.dfind.se/it ].
Uppdragsgivare: Digital River World Payments