Tritech is a technical development house that creates intelligent products and systems. We help our customers, ranging from established companies to startups, in the process from first idea to finished product. We're currently looking to bring some new colleagues on board. Are you one of them?
As a Tritech consultant, you will contribute to projects both in-house and on-site at our customers' together with your colleagues. In many cases we're responsible for entire projects, which makes it possible for you to be involved in everything from creating the architecture, to doing the development and leading the technical work in the projects.
You will work in different development teams depending on the assignment, which gives you an opportunity learn different methodologies, industries, and technologies.
We do everything from electronics design to frontend development, and all the things inbetween. For us, the most important thing is that we make cool stuff. Or, as we usually put it "the next thing is our thing"
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with the latest technology together with other skilled people, both at Tritech and at our customers'
- Fucus on your personal development with a large range of different assignments, internal courses and technical events
- Several different career paths within areas such as management, technical specialization and project management
- A network of over 130 skilled developers within different areas
- Flat organization which encourages and prioritizes community
WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Who values to have the best colleagues; the ones you want to have in your projects. Colleagues from which you can learn and exchange ideas, and who you're happy to join for an after work.
We're looking for you; who're looking to develop your skills and learn new things, who want to be a part of creating your journey.
WE HOPE THAT YOU BRING
- Knowledge from an M.Sc., B.Sc or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in fullstack software development
- Knowledge of Java, C++ or C#
- Experience in cloud computing, preferably with Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
To thrive here we also believe that you are curious and interested in learning new things. You should also be comfortable with working together with different people and communicating in English.
Welcome with your application! No resumé is required, but of course you can add one if you want.