- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Joint Academy
We are a team of scientists, software engineers, designers and other professionals devoted to delivering chronic joint pain treatment online. The treatment is based on a clinical and evidence based face-to-face treatment without the use of medications or surgery. Instead, the treatment includes support from a personal Physical Therapist, individualized exercises, interactive education, and tracking tools – and to make it more efficient, Joint Academy digitized the process. The intersection of digital treatment and data science opens up to new possibilities of treating patients in a sustainable and more personal way. Joint Academy has published 8 peer-reviewed clinical studies with world-leading outcomes that show that patients reduce their pain, change their mind about needing surgery, and reduce their intake of medication. The numbers below refer to a six-month follow-up:
- 72% of patients lowered their pain clinically significantly
- 54% of patients no longer wanted to undergo surgery
- 42% of patients reported that they stopped taking medicine
What we're looking for
To accelerate our publishing of excellent research, analyze outcomes and thereby learn how to improve upon the treatment program we are looking for a Data Analyst and Medical Writer. You have a PhD degree and will join other PhD's, Professors, Physiotherapists and M.D's in our versatile Science team, working diligently with writing high-quality research reports for publication in world class journals and assisting in creating evidence based content.
- PhD in Medical Science, Data Science or other relevant field
- Excellent publication record, documented experience in analysing large data sets and/or clinical trials
- Versatile in writing, academic texts as well as popular science
- World-class skills in data analysis
- Holder of permanent Swedish work permit
- Be able to work/meet at our Malmö office 1 day per month
- Fluent in English, writing and oral
- Experience in R, Python or similar
- Affiliation to university
- Proficiency in writing SQL to query relational databases
To be considered for this position, please add your PhD certificate and a publication record to your resume.
- Team up with world class researchers in joint disease and digital therapeutics
- You will work with something meaningful and help to improve the lives of millions of patients every day
- You will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including medical professionals, designers, data scientists and experienced product developers in our Sweden and New York offices
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension and insurance package
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness contribution and workout during working hours.
- Modern office in Malmö with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station
The position may be filled before the last application date, so don't wait with submitting your application!