- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Minna Technologies, we are on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer through effortless subscription management.
Founded in 2015, with partners such as Swedbank and Danske Bank, we are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Our world-leading subscription management products reach 9+ million and help people save time, money and effort.
About the job
By joining this product team at Minna, you'll be working, among other things, on one of the most important products Minna offers to our customers, the Cancellation feature. It enables millions of users to effortlessly cancel their subscriptions.
You'll join an autonomous, cross-functional, agile team bringing our financial products and cancellation feature to the next level. You'd contribute to quickly finding solutions to large projects within the team by leveraging your past experiences and your extensive technical knowledge.
You'll have the opportunity to impact product decisions, organisation in the team as well as bring value to millions of users across Europe!
What we are looking for
To thrive in this position we think that you:
- Are looking for an agile team where you quickly create value being humble, analytical and data-oriented
- Always put the user first considering yourself a problem solver and communicator with a service mindset
- Want to drive and take ownership of your own deliveries
- Have experience of the distributed system framework/language Scala. If not, you want to learn and a good base for that would be knowledge in Akka or Java
- Have gathered knowledge and experience equivalent to at least 3 years as a Software Engineer where you've built back-end services that are scalable, preferably across multiple markets
What we offer you
At Minna Technologies, we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person.
We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included and respected. In fact, our aspiration is to create such a good work environment that you will never feel the urge to apply for another job ever again!
In order to create an amazing workplace, we strongly believe that the office must feel like your second home. That is why we put great effort into making our office feel cozy and welcoming. Going to work should be a pleasure!
Besides putting lots of effort into our culture and office, we also offer several other employee benefits. Here is a summary of what you can expect when working at Minna Technologies:
- Shares in the company
- Housing in Gothenburg
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Parental leave (as paid by Swedish Social Insurance Agency)
- Computer of your choice
- Career planning and coaching
- Team Weeks two times a year
- Flexible work hours
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee etc.)
- Free lunches during workshops and hackathons
If you would like to learn more about our company culture, we encourage you to check out our instagram page Life at Minna Technologies. (https://www.instagram.com/minnatechnologies/)
We are eager to get to know you!