- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently looking for freelancer support within marketing art at Systemic Reaction, part of Avalanche Studios Group. You are a skilled graphic designer with the ability to create a broad array of marketing graphics across multiple games simultaneously.
You will be tasked with creating a wide range of assets such as banners, icons, and screenshots for various stores, social posts, advertising banners, presentations for partners, etc. Your work will be coordinated by the Senior 2D Artist and the Marketing Project Manager.
- Creation of 2D static assets for web, social media, store fronts and other marketing activities
- Capturing gameplay for screenshots and GIFs
- Support in capturing footage used for various types of video material
- Present designs to stakeholders for feedback and approval
- Actively collaborating with marketing department staff (user acquisition, community managers etc) to meet their art needs
- 1-2 years + experience in graphic design, ideally from working with games
- A good understanding of digital marketing practices & social media trends
- Experienced in the Adobe suite including Photoshop
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and design layout
- A strong time management skills, able to create quality content on schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time and to follow creative briefs
- Avid gamer
- Fluent in English
- Extra consideration if experience in game trailer production and gameplay capturing
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time or part-time as a freelancer in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.