- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MAJORITY is a groundbreaking all-in-one digital financial service app that includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® Prepaid card, money remittance, and international calling. We are built for migrants, by migrants.
Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are following their dreams, love or new experiences, more and more of us are leaning towards new environments. Our purpose at MAJORITY is to empower the amazing, the brave, and the talented and help them achieve all of their ambitions.
We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to provide migrants the tools to thrive in their new country.
We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances
MAJORITY is looking for an analytical, data-driven DevOps engineer to join our team.
MAJORITY builds and maintains solutions in AWS, GCP, and Azure leveraging Google Cloud Identity and Azure AD with SAML heavily used for SSO. We use Kubernetes for new solutions and we run production loads on Kubernetes in all three clouds.
MAJORITY believes in:
- Cloud-only solutions
- A zero-trust security approach
- Automation of everything including IaC
- CI/CD and a push towards releasing code more frequently
- What’s measured gets done
- Being an active part of the effort to improve, develop, and advance MAJORITY’s architecture and networks.
- Contributing to PCI compliance and other compliance work
- Asserting security of all things Majority
- Design and develop automation for testing of MAJORITY´s systems
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers and Developers
- Troubleshooting of issues/handling troubleshooting calls for resolving the issues also as part of on-call duty
- Experienced Linux sysadmin
- Strong networking skills
- Experience in SIP & RTP protocols is a plus
- Experience in automation and coding preferably in Python and .NET
- Continuous integration & continuous development (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of automation tools preferably Ansible and Terraform
- Experience working in public clouds
- A winner but understands that winning only matters when MAJORITY wins
- Social, you communicate effectively to build relations to be able to help solve problems
- Passionate and engaged, always pushing for the next level
- Curious and interested in learning.
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and inclusive. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.