- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller was founded in June 2009 and with our application we have taken the world by storm. Currently we have more than 75 million people doing more than 600 million searches of telephone numbers every month, making Truecaller the world's largest verified mobile phone community!
Truecaller is available on the web and as an app for the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian S60, Series 40 and Windows Phone.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an awesome Android Developer having experience in building applications with solid technical stability and great user experience.
You will be part of a talented, international fast growing mobile engineering team in a role that develops applications for Android platform for more than 75 million users worldwide.
You will be responsible for development of Truecaller's frontend application on Android platform from requirement specifications to implementation. If you think that great engineering matters and if you are motivated by being around like-minded hackers, we would love to hear from you and understand who you are and what you can accomplish.
What we want you to have
• You have 2+ years of work experience in Android platform and 4+ years of work experience in Java or in another object oriented programming language like C# or Objective-C
• You have good understanding and hands-on experience in Android SDK and development toolchain, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication and UI components
• You have experience of asynchronous network programming
• You have strong ambitions towards excelling your skill-set in programming
• You appreciate elegant and clean code
• You communicate fluently in English, in speaking and writing
• Swedish language skills is not required as our official company language is English (we will however encourage you to learn Swedish and provide Swedish lessons for free)
Your true personality
• Results oriented
• Team player
• Polite and respectful
• Honest and trustworthy
What we feel passionate about
Truecaller is growing rapidly and facing many exciting projects and opportunities. We are funded by Sequoia Capital, giving us access to the knowledge capital from the world’s most renowned startups. Our truly global team consists of the very best in each area of responsibility, and comes from all over the world to be part of the Truecaller success story. We are all highly motivated to do effective team work and share the same values; we respect each other, we work hard and efficient, we have fun and last but not least, we are what we call in Sweden “Prestigeless” (Prestigelös), which is key in an ambitious and fast-growing company.
Being a small and agile organization we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voice their opinion and ideas and are part of building and shaping our Truecaller vision and culture. At Truecaller we don’t go to work because we have to, we go to work because we want to. Truecaller is our passion!
• This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
• You need a Swedish or European work permit to apply for this role
• We only handle applications that are submitted in English
• We don't handle applications sent to email
If you have any questions regarding Truecaller or the position, please contact our Recruitment & Employer Branding Specialist Maria Edwardsson on 076- 036 57 97 or [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!