- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In 2018, iZettle became part of the PayPal family. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Tens of millions of small businesses worldwide are still being underserved by the traditional players. By giving small businesses the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, we’re empowering them to reach their full potential. Together with PayPal, we can reach 24 million merchants across the world with more of the affordable tools they need to thrive. Join us in putting an end to the ordinary way the world defines financial freedom.
We’re looking for curious and engaged Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. Are you passionate about hands-on applications of machine learning, enjoy solving business problems and seeing the measurable impact of your work? Do you believe in empowering small businesses around the world to succeed? Join our Machine Learning team in Stockholm.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at iZettle
- you develop and ship machine learning solutions for automatic predictions and decisions, and personalized user experiences
- you partner with product/business owners and lead data projects end-to-end: recognizing opportunities, defining metrics and goals, implementing ML solutions, and evaluating the impact
- you embed within multi-functional product teams to collaborate on implementing and integrating solutions
- you also have a team of extraordinary colleagues to help figure out problems, and share best practices and learnings
- you will continuously learn together, through our weekly research paper study group, attending conferences and events, and collaborating with academia
We hire people. Not CVs.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll join a team that works across the organization using machine learning to build intelligence into our products, optimize sales and marketing processes, and improve risk management. We’re a prestigeless bunch of people from 4 countries who value learning and sharing and like to team up when tackling problems. If (when!) you get stuck, your team members will be just a coffee away.
You'll be a great addition to the iZettle team if...
- you have hands-on experience of implementing production machine learning systems, and also a solid understanding of ML theory
- you are comfortable working in cross functional teams and on products with short development cycles and quickly evolving priorities
- you are fluent in Python or R and open to learning new languages
- you are pragmatic, product-focused and passionate about the end results, not just the techniques used to get there
- you're a good communicator and you're comfortable explaining complex results, models and methods to both technical and non-technical audiences
Additionally, if you have used data pipelining tools such as Apache Spark or Apache Beam/Google DataFlow, in an AWS or GCP environment, let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and together we uphold PayPal’s One Team Behavior, striving to be a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole self to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
We’re a diverse team dedicated to using data to build great value for our customers and we’d love your contribution.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!