- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a HMI software engineer you will define, implement and test software applications for the Gripen cockpit. At the end our test pilots will take off from the runway in Tannefors and test the solutions you have created.
Task will include:
* Define requirements and design for software applications part of the Human Machine Interface (HMI) in Gripen
* Software implementation
* Software test
* Verification in rigs and simulators
You have the ability to take initiative, sort out what is important and transform that into a solution. You are a responsible problem solver using a systematic approach, but at any moment ready to take other opinions into account. You support the team striving for the overall best solution.
You co-operates well with colleagues from other disciplines when trying to find your way forward. Your social skills are important, it is necessary being a loyal and communicative team player.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering
* Minimum three years of developing software in complex systems
* Experienced in languages as C/C++ or C#
* Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
* Experience of safety critical applications
* Knowledge in interaction design
* Fluent in Swedish, verbal and written
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
The goal for our engineers at the HMI department is to make all systems safe and easy to use. The pilot is our customer. The pilots' workload need to be minimized while flying so that the focus can be used for tactical decision-making and situation awareness.
We are the engineers and usability designers of all displays in the cockpit, as well as of every single symbol and their behaviors. All functions must fit each other so that the working environment in every task and situation is optimized for the pilot. It is difficult and it is challenging but you are not on your own. We work in agile teams, sharing our knowledge and experiences. It is a true team effort to succeed with our task, to make a world class HMI airborne.
We look forward to your application, in either Swedish or English.
Last application day 2020-08-14.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.