We are looking for a Frontend Developer to our client who works with molecular diagnostics. Its systems automate traditional nucleic acid tests.
The IT department has 25 employees and are divided in three units (Devops, Test and Software). We are team-oriented with an open and friendly culture where everyone is responsible for their duties and for their contribution to the team.
- Responsible for UI development in the product.
- Make design and technical decisions for UI development
- Provides software documentation including, but not limited to, software requirement specifications functional specifications and design specifications.
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work.
- Working experience with Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Working experience in writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in Java, Spring
- Experience with REST, JSON
- Knowledge in automated testing (e.g. Karma, Cucumber)
- Knowledge in UX design i meriting.
- Comfortable in using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Working experience with Git, Linux (command line)
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, curious, accountable and flexible
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 5-10 years of related work experience.
For information: [email protected]
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.