- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first, and we have a results-oriented strategy -to digitize the way we develop and deliver new medicines. To get there we need outstanding people, and we now have two open positions in our Software Engineering teams-so if you've got a passion for technology and want to develop things that make an impact on people's lives, this is the place!
Our beautiful campus in Gothenburg is one of AstraZeneca's three strategic science centers. The site is home to over 2,600 employees, from 50 different nationalities. Gothenburg includes the complete range of functions, and as such offers plenty of development opportunities for a wide range of professionals. Our science teams in Gothenburg collaborate with academic and industry partners in Sweden and globally. And the site itself has been designed with teamwork in mind. From the Coffee Lab to exercise areas, we've built a series of environments where innovation can happen.
R&D IT is an outstanding organization at the forefront of the technology revolution in healthcare. We're applying technologies such as AI, machine learning, software and data engineering and analytics to provide critical insights. We are now bringing more and more of software engineering & development inhouse and therefore we need to grow and recruit more talents! A great opportunity for you as a junior developer to learn and get coaching from experienced and senior developers as well as sharing your ideas with us while kick-starting your career!
What you´ll do
Working in a team of developers to achieve your goals and contribute to the team delivery of Digital Health solutions. The products consist of a wide range of components where we are harmonizing both backend and frontend solutions into a service catalogue of solutions. This is a combination of COTS and bespoke parts. Connected devices and SaMD (Software as a Medical Device) will be a crucial part of the solutions.
* Build sophisticated software applications in a balanced and manageable way using existing and new platforms, in close collaboration with senior developers and solution architecture
* Follow software engineering & platform engineering practices
* Contribute with technology ideas to identify Information Technology systems implications and provide recommendations to support business objectives
* Responsible for testing, release, and documentation for applications in conjunction with the DevOps team
Essential for the role
* Creative and ambitious personality
* Some years of experience with software development or recent graduate with strong technical skills
* Degree in Computer Engineering or similar education
* Proven understanding of modern software development methods
* Experience of using Agile approaches
At least one of the following statements match your interest(s):
* You are good at Java (alternatively another object-oriented language)
* You are good at mobile app development for iOS (Swift/Objective-C) or Android (Kotlin/Java)
* You have a passion for writing top quality, clean and testable code
* You have an interest in cloud native applications (AWS)
* You have a passion for UX and accessibility
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next!
* Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it's yours.
* Selection and interviews will start after the summer holidays mid August
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en