- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Doors and doorways play an important function in all buildings; they help regulate the flow of people and goods as well as meet the requirements for comfort, integrity, security, safety and climate control. In addition, ASSA ABLOY has enabled a range of products, which can be seamlessly and discreetly integrated into all types of doors, to blend in with both historic and modern buildings, while having all the essential features needed to make the building effective. ASSA ABLOY is growing, and this creates opportunities for more people to join the organization and develop together with them. If you have some years of experience in Java and want to get into an organization where you get the opportunity to learn new technologies, then you have found the right position!
You will belong to a 7-person cross-functional team in the ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies division, which develops the first cloud-based access system of its kind for hotel and access for staff and guests, which means configuration of doors and permissions. Shared Technologies works to make ASSA ABLOY a leader in innovation and strives to create customer value by making a efficient process and shortening the development time for the innovative products and platforms that the company develops and launches. Your role will involve working with the entire development chain, from infrastructure to testing.
You are offered
* A workplace that value your development (for example through "Innovation Days", focus groups for development, further development through education based on your interests, etc.)
* An attentive leadership with continuous follow-up and development meetings
* An opportunity to develop and learn new technologies
* Good salary and benefits
* Development of innovative access solutions for the hotel industry
* Collaborate with your team and other departments within ASSA ABLOY
ASSA ABLOY applies the principles of DevOps, CI, Clean Code, test-driven development and pair and mob programming to ensure that they always deliver high quality software. The system is Microservice architecture and is implemented with modern tools.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A post-secondary education in, for example, computer science, computer technology or similar
* At least 3 years of experience in back end development in Java
* Some experience in front end development, preferably in React
* Experience of working agile
* A great drive and interest in learning new techniques
If you have knowledge of the following techniques, it is seen as an advantage, but no requirement: AWS (SQS, SNS, EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFormation etc.), IntelliJ, Maven, Dropwizard, GoCD, Git, GitLab, Docker, Redux, Jest, ES6 with Webpack and Babel, Node JS, MySQL, Sonar, Python, CI / CD, TDD, DDD, DevOps and JIRA.
In this recruitment process we will focus on your personal competences and your interest in the position. As a person, we see it as crucial that you are flexible, communicative, responsible and thorough.
Start: By agreement
Work extent: Full time
Location: Stockholm, Årstadal
Contact person: Responsible for the process; Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [email protected]
It is a request from Cramo that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
ASSA ABLOY is a world leader in access solutions with products and services such as locks, doors, gates and access control. The Group is also a leader in identity control, with electronic keys, cards, tags and mobile and biometric identity control systems. ASSA ABLOY helps billions of people every day to experience a more open world through innovations that provide safe, secure and comfortable solutions for both physical and digital access.