- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Packet Core, are currently looking for a Software Developer/Design Architect to strength our team and community in one of Ericsson's industry-leading product that is a part of Product Development Group (PDG-Mobility). We use Cloud Native technologies and tools to develop our 4G and 5G products on a container based micro-service architecture. We are strengthening the development of our container-based network functions (NF) and are looking for Developer or Design Architect in the common Operation & Maintenance (O&M) area.
In this position you will have the possibility to work with next generation of Serving General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) Support Node and Mobility Management Entity (SGSN-MME). SGSN-MME is a large scale distributed and parallel system implemented mainly in Erlang and C/C++ and can serve tens of millions of subscribers simultaneously.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Early customer and stakeholder feedback is a key element in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration Software practices. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, self-empowered and highly independent. You’ll be working directly with your Product Owner in a collaborative manner. This requires maturity and a ‘team first’ approach, which we believe is the best way to build excellent software.
To expand our organization’s capacity, we are seeking for ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We provide a fun and exciting environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
- Drive continuous Quality improvements of products and processes.
- Agree with various interfaces within and outside the Product Development Unit (PDU), and get an opportunity to grow your Network.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Have focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Functional Programming, preferably Erlang
- Experience in model-driven development for configuration protocol
- Containers and Virtualization (Kubernetes, Docker, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), Vmware, Helm, Kafka etc.)
- High availability mechanisms (resilient, self-diagnostics and healing mechanisms)
- Software craftmanship and tools e.g. GIT and Gerrit
- Education: MSc in Computer Science or similar MSc level in a technical field or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min years of experience: 3
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Like to spend time exploring new insights and address future opportunities and improvements
- Proficient in English
- Highly developed collaboration skills
- Passionate about and interested in learning NEW things and dare to come up with own ideas on how to do things
- Focused on understanding the BIG picture and enjoy advising others about your findings
- Curious person with a holistic view that loves working with challenging tasks where decisions often need to be taken based on information from different partners and investigations
- We want smart, self-motivated product developers who love solving sophisticated problems to join our great development teams
- Ready to drive your work tasks independently with constant communication towards your stakeholders
- Phenomenal teammate with a positive “can-do” demeanor
That's why if you feel you are sharing the same values with us, we are happy to receive your application!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
You will be reporting to Manager Mobility Development at Business Area Digital Services.
Due to the GDPR we can not accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D